Saturday, November 26, 2011

What this will be about

Ok, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I thought why not make it. I've been thinking about making it all month, so I thought I'd do it. Make it. Whatever. Sentence fragmant. Big deal. Anyway, every week I will post a few reviews on Science Fiction and Fantasy novels, movies, games, stuff like that. Of course, I only have a limited amount of books and movies to watch and read, and I don't have a high-quality game system, and I have a Macintosh, so this will be a rather...focused? Is that the right word? Limited? Ahem. Well, I mean that I won't be reviewing anything like Halo 4 or Modern Warfare 3, which both count as Science Fiction. Modern Warfare 3 counts cuz it falls in the...ok maybe not. And I might review it cuz a friend of mine is getting it for Christmas. As you might have guessed by the previous paragraph, I am a 15 year old guy from Vermont. But I will attempt to do my best. It seems there isn't a spell check here. I like that. Hm. I guess I'll start a review then. I hope this actually posts. Cuz I just started this. I will review things like...Last Stand Union City. Flash Player game. Its an RPG sorta thing. GOOOOOD game.

No comments:

Post a Comment